Again continuing to buck the typical Portland procrastination trend surrounding tech events, those crazy kids at WordCamp Portland have already announced WordCamp Portland speakers for this year. And the event isn’t even until September.
I’m not looking to encourage this type of behavior, but I feel obligated to share the news with you. Because I like you. So without further ado, let’s see who’s speaking about what at this year’s WordCamp Portland.
- Domanique Alicia – WordPress & Accessibility
- Amanda Blum – WP Clients: Plugging Clients into their WP Site
- Sheri Bigelow – How to Support WordPress
- Brett Burmeister – Blogs and Social Media – Food Carts success story!
- Paul Colligan – Podcasting Monetization: 7 Models For Making Your Podcast Pay
- Michael Fields – New and Exciting Ways to Organize Your WordPress
- Jason Glaspey – Running a Subscription-based/Membership site with WordPress
- Aaron Hockley – Are You Cheating On Your Blog? Splitting Time Amongst
Social Media Sites
- Cory Huff – WordPress for Artists: How Easy CMS Are Changing the Art World
- Aaron Jorbin – Building Child Themes
- Melissa Lion & Julie Yamamoto – From Personal Blogger to Professional Marketer
- Pete Mall – WordPress MultiSite
- John Metta – WordPress and Github? Not as crazy as you think!
- Jessica Neuman Beck – Business Blogging for Non-Writers
- Dr. Normal – Live Media on Your Blog: Tips, Tricks and Chicanery
- Chelsea Otakan – WordPress: The Designer’s CMS
- Austin Passy – Building a child, behind the computer…
- Devin Price – Custom Post Types
- Shayne Sanderson – Editing PHP and CSS for Beginners
- Garron Selliken – Why Crush It When You Could Whack It?
- Adam Ware – Measure Twice, Blog Once
- Steven Walling – It’s a Trap! The Top Five Reasons to Avoid WordPress
at All Costs
- Jane Wells – How WordPress Decisions Get Made
Yeah, I know, right? I’m wondering what that one is about too. Well, we’ll just have to anxiously await that revelation, this September.
For more information, visit WordCamp Portland.