Well, summer didn’t exactly come blazing into Portland. But the startup news around these parts was still pretty hot. And we had OSCON in town. And some very interesting conversations started.
So let’s take a look at Silicon Florist for July 2011. Here are the stories you and your peers were reading according to RSS and Web traffic.
- PIE: From side project to startup
- Portland Seed Fund unveils its inaugural portfolio class
- Mentor? Mentee? Mentor you? Mentor me? Let’s all get mentory, Portland
- Meet the Startup: Get ready to meet a whole lot more startups
- Want to hack with some of the best API folks in the business? Attend API Hackday PDX
- Meet the Startup: Spending some time with InvestorInMe
- Who’s snapped Instagram photos of where you’re sitting right now? Get an Instalook
- Take a stake in STAKE, a better business magazine for better business
- Filling in some more details on PIE
- Care to guess who the Portland Seed Fund selected for its first class?
There you have it. Have a happy August!
(Image courtesy Stu Seeger. Used under Creative Commons)
[…] Top 10 Silicon Florist posts for July 2011 (4) […]
[…] Top 10 Silicon Florist posts for July 2011 (3) […]
[…] Top 10 Silicon Florist posts for July 2011 (2) […]
[…] Top 10 Silicon Florist posts for July 2011 (0) […]
[…] (Image courtesy Stu Seeger. Used under Creative Commons) Tweet […]
Comments are closed.