Whether it’s the first time you’ve built a company or the fifth, every early stage founder wants to take every advantage available. And for some folks, accelerators and incubators can be a beneficial means of getting that much needed help in a very concentrated format. But you can’t get in if you don’t apply, so maybe consider these looming accelerator deadlines.
- 500 Startups Accelerator (Closing September 30, 2015)
- Beaverton Startup Challenge (Closing September 30, 2015)
- Jaguar Land Rover Incubator Portland (Closing September 30, 2015)
- Startup PDX Challenge (Closing September 30, 2015)
- Y Combinator (Closing October 8, 2015)
- SXSW Accelerator 2016 (Closing November 6, 2015)
- Techstars Seattle (Closing November 18, 2015)
Looks like you have some homework, this weekend.
(Image courtesy Ian Sane. Used under Creative Commons.)
Thanks for thiis. Hard to be sure everything is on the radar. 🙂
Comments are closed.