Whether it’s the first time you’ve built a company or the fifth, every early stage founder wants to take every advantage available. And for some folks, accelerators and incubators can be a beneficial means of getting that much needed help in a very concentrated format. But you can’t get in if you don’t apply, so maybe consider these looming accelerator deadlines.
- 500 Startups Accelerator (Closing September 30, 2015)
- Beaverton Startup Challenge (Closing September 30, 2015)
- Jaguar Land Rover Incubator Portland (Closing September 30, 2015)
- Startup PDX Challenge (Closing September 30, 2015)
- Y Combinator (Closing October 8, 2015)
- SXSW Accelerator 2016 (Closing November 6, 2015)
- Techstars Seattle (Closing November 18, 2015)
Looks like you have some homework, this weekend.
(Image courtesy Ian Sane. Used under Creative Commons.)