October 1st, 2010
Top 10 Silicon Florist posts for September 2010: Beers with BankSimple beats OSCON, Urban Airship more popular than free beer
Yes, let’s that right. It’s time for the latest round of monthly navel gazing. Where we look back at we what read and the popular stories get more popular.
What did September 2010 bring? A scuffle and a free beer or two. Let’s take a look at the most popular posts on Silicon Florist last month, as determined by Web and RSS traffic.
- OurPDX goes on hiatus as management plans for ‘doing it right’
- First Thursday Portland: Forkfly, Tenfour, and 90210
- SweetSpot hits the… Oh. Um. Well, it secures seed funding for diabetes data services
- Want an easy-to-use marketplace for eLearning? It could be as simple as OpenSesame
- Labor Day weekend means jobs, gigs, and Portland people for hire
- Beer, blogging… what could be more simple? How about BankSimple at Beer and Blog?
- It’s official. OSCON 2011 will be held in Portland, the unofficial hub of open source.
- WordCamp Portland 2010: Time is running out to see Matt Mullenweg, Mark Jaquith, Jane Wells, and more
- Can you hear me now? Urban Airship partners with Verizon Wireless to provide push notification services for developers (Also? Urban Airship is hiring.)
- Free beer at Beer and Blog courtesy of Deluxe plus some WordCamp Portland folks too
(Image courtesy kworth30. Used under Creative Commons.)