There’s a lot of hiring in the Portland area as of late. And happily, a lot of it is happening in bulk—with a number of companies advertising multiple positions.
If you’re a developer, you’ve got a ton of choices. Maybe you want to help reinvent Rumblefish, build out ForeclosureRadar, or make COLOURlovers even more awesome.
And if you’ve been thinking of moving to Portland, there’s no better time of year.
Let’s take a look at what’s available.
- Android / Java Developer at COLOURlovers
- Application Web Developer at Prolifiq Software
- Business Intelligence Developer at ForeclosureRadar
- Database Developer at ForeclosureRadar
- Delphi App Developer at COLOURlovers
- Desktop Engineer III (Mac) at Columbia Sportswear
- DevOps Software Engineer at Monsoon
- GIS Mapping Developer at ForeclosureRadar
- HTML5 Developer at COLOURlovers
- HTML5 Developer at Second Story
- iOS / MacOS Developer at COLOURlovers
- Lead Developer and Software Architect at Rumblefish
- Majestic Unicorn (Web Developer with Design Skills) at COLOURlovers
- Mobile Web Application Developer at ForeclosureRadar
- PHP Developer at ForeclosureRadar
- QA Automation Developer at ForeclosureRadar
- QA Engineer at Monsoon
- Quality Assurance Engineer at ForeclosureRadar
- Senior PHP Engineer at ShopIgniter
- Senior Software Engineer at Monsoon
- Senior Windows Software Engineer at Avatron Software, Inc
- User Experience Designer at ForeclosureRadar
- Web Application Engineer at Emerge Interactive
- WordPress Theme Developer / Designer at COLOURlovers
- Account Executive at Janrain, Inc.
- Account Manager at Janrain, Inc.
- Biz Dev / Ad Sales / Partnerships at COLOURlovers
- Community Support Manager at OpenSesame
- VP of Technology at Monsoon Inc.
For more information or to post jobs from your company, visit the Silicon Florist job board.
(Image courtesy Jami Dwyer. Used under Creative Commons.)
[…] more on the funding, read the TechCrunch story. To try to get a job with them, see the latest Silicon Florist job postings. For about the company, visit COLOURlovers. […]
Comments are closed.