Sure, sure. What you do is fun and all. And—let’s be honest—you kick ass. But couldn’t you use a different set of folks to impress? Sure you could. And that’s why a new job would be just the thing right about now. I mean, seriously. You owe it to yourself. And you totally deserve it. Movin’ on up and whatnot.
Well, you’re in luck. There are a whole bunch of awesome Portland (and Corvallis) tech companies interested in hiring awesome people like you. It’s, well, awesome. So why not take a look at the Silicon Florist Job Board to figure out your next potential gig?
- .NET Developer/Integration Specialist at EdZapp
- Agile Software Developer at AboutUs, Inc.
- Analyst Programmer at Oregon State University
- Android Developer at Urban Airship
- Application Developer at Emma, Inc.
- Application Support Analyst at Kavi Corporation
- Design Director – Interaction Design at Ziba Design
- Flash Developer at Emerge Interactive
- Freelance Marketing/Brand Consultant at Network Redux
- Interactive Producer at Emerge Interactive
- iOS (iPhone/iPad) Developer Positions at Small Society
- Platform Developer at Emma, Inc.
- Senior Interaction Designer at Ziba Design
- Software Engineer at Kavi Corporation
- Software Engineer – SaaS Development at Janrain
- Technical Marketing Engineer at Kavi Corporation
- Technical Sales Representative at Network Redux
- Web Designer at CardPower
Need a hand? Need employees?
If you’re interested in posting full time positions or even just temporary gigs, check out the Silicon Florist job and gig board. You’ll get in front of the most intelligent and savvy tech types in the Portland area. The only downside? You’ll have too many awesome resumes from which to choose. Sad.
Promote your job or gig to Silicon Florist readers for as little as $0.75 per day.
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Silicon Florist, Kelly Feller, Betsy Richter, Duke R. Harjo, Dave Allen and others. Dave Allen said: RT @siliconflorist: From @AboutUs to @ZibaPDX: 18 awesome jobs for the technically inclined #pdxjobs http://bit.ly/i9uyVO […]
Comments are closed.